Pageviews last month

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The Great Gatsby

Ok so, i read the book "The Great Gatsby" and it was mainly about a really rich guy who only has friends for his party and money. Eventually he ended up making a true friend and fell in love with a beautiful women named Daisy Buchanan.
 
Something that really stuck out to me in this book was the fact that Daisy's husband was cheating on her and she never knew, but when Daisy cheats on her husband with Jay Gatsby and Daisy's husband gets all mad! It jus made me think why are you so mad at Daisy and Gatsby for?!!?!?!?! They love each other! And you're cheating on Daisy with someone else jus to do it! I mean isn't that a little hyporcritical?!?!?!?!? I find that just a shame!
 
To be honest, I really didn't think i would enjoy the book, especially because it was like really difficult in some parts, but i was able to figure this book out and I really loved it! This book was just really interesting although i just HATE the fact that Gatsby had to die in the end! I am so mad that he had to die! He was such a cool guy! Just makes me so sad especially for his friend next door and Daisy! Gatsby really treated her special unlike that terrible jerk that has been cheating on her for the longest while! But other than that i really liked this book! Kept me soo interested for once!

No comments:

Post a Comment