Pageviews last month

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

My Sisters Keeper

I just started reading the book "My Sisters Keeper" and so far the conflict is that Anna, the main character's sister has leukemia. It connects to the world because lots of people have leukemia in the world. If my older sister had leukemia i would do whatever it takes to help and provide for her! Just like what Anna is trying to do, she is wannting to sell her really expensive necklace but she won't get paid enough for it.

If I were in Anna's position and I am trying to sell a really exoensive necklace that is really important to me and i am told i will b paid 20 bucks for it then I will be like "NO DEAL" and move on to someone else. I think that's what Anna should do and if not, convince the guy to pay more!

No comments:

Post a Comment